INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
As “Nespresso Turkey Gıda Ticaret Anonim Şirketi” (hereinafter referred to as “Nespresso”), we care about the protection of the personal data of our valued customers and would like to inform you in the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law № 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”). In this scope, this disclosure text has been prepared in order to inform you about the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 10 of the KVKK.
Personal Data Processing
We hereby inform you that the personal data you provide during your visit to the Nespresso website, its stores and/or Nespresso outlets will be recorded, stored, protected and processed by Nespresso in accordance with KVKK and related legislation, in order to provide you with the necessary services and goods via our website, or stores and sales points, to promote Nespresso products, and to inform you about campaigns and advantages.
Your personal data including your name, surname, shopping information, credit card and payment information, Turkish ID number, passport number and tax number, contact information, address and e-mail address are processed by Nespresso without obtaining your explicit consent within exceptions based on the KVKK or with your explicit consent.
In order to fulfill the above mentioned objectives and as necessary to ensure the security of your data and for the purposes and to the extent limited to those purposes, your personal data may be disclosed to the public judicial persons, direct/indirect and domestic/overseas shareholders, affiliates and/or domestic/overseas institutions we cooperate with what we received a Nespresso as a contractual service to carry out our activities, within the terms and conditions of the 8th and 9th articles of KVKK. In addition, your personal data may be transferred to our servers located abroad for storage purposes.
Method and Legal Reason for Collection of Personal Data
Personal data is collected, used, recorded, stored and processed by Nespresso with your explicit consent in accordance with the principle of proportionality and in accordance with the law and the code of integrity, in connection with and limited to the legitimate purposes set out above, by means of electronic information and with electronic notification provided to you in a clear and understandable manner.
Personal Data Retention Period
Your personal data is stored for the period of retention specified in the relevant legislation and, if no period is specified in the relevant legislation, for the period required by the above-mentioned processing purposes and is deleted, destroyed or made anonymous in accordance with the KVKK following the expiration of such purposes.
Security of Personal Data
Nespresso takes all technical and administrative precautions to ensure the appropriate level of security when conducting data processing activities to protect the security of your personal data.
In accordance with article 11 of the KVKK, you have the following rights with regard to personal data processing:
* Learn if your personal data is being processed,
* Request information if your personal data has been processed,
* Learn about the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether it is used accordingly,
* Know the third parties to which your personal data is transferred, either within your country or abroad,
* Request that your personal data be corrected if it is incomplete or wrongly processed,
* Request that your personal data be deleted or destroyed if there are no reasons for processing it for consideration within the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy,
* Request that if your personal data is corrected, deleted, or destroyed, these transactions be notified to third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
* If your processed personal data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems, object to any conclusion arising against you,
* If your personal data was processed in violation of the law and if you are harmed for this reason, request the damage be remedied,
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEP address: email@example.com
Nespresso will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If there is a cost to fulfill your request, we may only charge you the fees set out by the Personal Data Protection Council tariffs.