OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1/ THE SCOPE OF THE OFFER
The campaign is valid between September 3, 2021, at 09:00, and October 31, 2021, at 20:00 for the commercial customer channel. In the scope of the offer, for Zenius coffee machine purchased through tr.buynespresso.com or Nespresso Customer Relationship Center at 444 00 21 / 0800 211 01 10 (toll-free line):
- 300 pro coffee capsules, 12 cappuccino cups&saucers, 1 Aeroccino3 milk frother or
- 400 pro coffee capsules and 12 lungo cups&saucers will be given as gifts.
•The campaign is valid between September 3, 2021, at 09:00, and October 31, 2021, at 20:00.
•It is valid for the purchase of the Zenius coffee machine available in stock.
•This application is not subject to MPI permission. Those who participate in this promotion are considered to have accepted the rules of the promotional offer.
•The stocks determined for the campaign are limited and the total stock is limited to 200 Zenius, 15.000 Cappuccino cups, 10.600 Espresso cups, and 200 Aeroccino3 milk frothers.
•Nespresso Turkey Gida Ticaret A.S. reserves the right to change or cancel the offer.
2 / OFFER RESTRICTIONS
• The number of products reserved for this campaign is as follows.
- Zenius coffee machine: 200 pcs
- Cappuccino cup: 15.000 pcs
- Espresso cup: 10.600 pcs
- Aeroccino3 milk frother: 200 pcs
•This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
• Gift right is valid in the country where the coffee machines were purchased.
•If the coffee machine purchased during the special offer is returned, the purchaser waives the gifts gained in the offer.
•Nespresso asks for personal information to take advantage of the offer.
•All personal information is maintained in accordance with the Nespresso Confidentiality Principle. You may access the Nespresso Confidentiality Principles and KVKK content on https://tr.buynespresso.com/tr_tr/pdpl.
NESPRESSO CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION CENTER:
444 00 21 | 0800 211 01 10 (Toll Free) | tr.buynespresso.com
Protection of Personal Data and Disclosure Statement
in Accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law
1.The Identity of the Data Manager
As Nespresso Turkey Gıda Ticaret A.Ş. (“Nespresso Turkey” or “Company”) we process your personal data with the utmost care and sensitivity. We want to provide you with information about how your personal data is processed in this scope and with whom they are shared in what situations.
2.Collecting and Processing Your Personal Data and the Purpose for Processing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be processed for the purposes (“Purpose”) of participation in the online offers organized by Nespresso Turkey, to plan and execute the activities necessary in this scope, to obtain your name, last name, mobile telephone number, e-mail address and address to participate in offers that are organized online and to plan and execute the activities necessary in this scope, so that Nespresso Turkey can organize promotional offers and fulfill legal requirements related to this and so Nespresso Turkey can contact customers that have won prizes in the special offers that are organized.
3.Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be transferred to the companies we work with in the organization of the online offer, our business partners we utilize the services of, including the suppliers and agencies that organize the activities, legally authorized public agencies and private companies, third parties in accordance with articles 8 and 9 of the Law for the Purposes specified above and on the condition of being limited to only what is necessary for these Purposes in the scope of laws and regulations.
Due to the global management of Nespresso systems, your information is transferred abroad to be able to carry out our operations.
4.The Method and Legal Reasons for Collecting Data
Your personal data is collected directly in verbal form or in writing through e-mail, websites and social media accounts by the methods listed below that are and are not automatic based on the legal reasons for the legitimate interests of the company, on the condition of not harming the basic rights and freedoms of the person involved, to fulfill the legal requirements for the purposes specified above, in accordance with the basic principles set forth by law and as mandated in clause 2 of article 5 under the Law in electronic format for which the instruction is provided.
5.The Data Owner’s Rights
We would like to remind you that you have the right to contact our company to,
- Find out if your data has been processed or not and if so, to request information on this,
- Find out the purpose for processing personal data and if this data is being used according to its purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country and in foreign countries that your Personal Data has been transferred to,
- If your Personal Data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, ask for these to be corrected,
- Ask for your Personal Data to be erased or eliminated, and if transferred to third parties to notify them, if the reasons for processing no longer exist,
- Claim damages if your Personal Data is processed illegally and you suffer damages as a result.
You may use one of the below provided channels to apply using the form in this link https://www.nestle.com.tr/iletisim/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi#s14
for inquiries concerning your personal data;
- In person with proof of identification at Maslak Mah. Büyükdere Cad. No. 255 A Blok Kat. 6 34398 Sarıyer-Istanbul; or
- Our company’s email@example.com mail address or
- Our Company’s firstname.lastname@example.org address with your secure electronic or mobile signature.
Our company will conclude any application requests according to the nature of the request, within thirty (30) days at the latest in accordance with article 13 of the Law. If the procedure requires a fee the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board shall apply. If the request is denied the reason(s) for rejecting the request shall be provided in writing or electronic format.