FLAT WHITE by NESPRESSO
- Use your Nespresso capsule to make an espresso (40 ml) in a cup. (Preffered Capsules: Roma, Arpeggio, Livanto, Volluto)
- While making the espresso, froth the milk in a jug using the steam wand of your Nespresso machine or your Aeroccino milk frother (if it's the Aeroccino 4, press the 2nd button on the right).
- Add the steamed milk to the espresso shot, spooning ½ cm of froth on top.
- Latte art is optional.
- ETHIOPIA4FLOWERY AND BRIGHT
This is Ethiopian Arabica at its finest - decadently aromatic. It has an orange blossom aroma, but the rich fruit jam notes come from the sun-dried coffee in Master Origin Ethiopia with dry processed Arabica. Ethiopian farmers have used this method for longer than anyone else. For up to four weeks the sun shines down on the Arabica coffee as the Ethiopian farmers carefully hand-turn it at regular intervals to ensure it dries evenly. Getting it just right means layers of sweetness and ripe fruit flavors seep into the heart of those Ethiopian coffee beans. If you like milk and coffee, try Master Origin Ethiopia with dry processed Arabica with milk froth to make a cappuccino. You’ll find all the delicate floral notes still smoothly dancing through this cup of coffee with milk. All the skill of Ethiopian coffee farming still shines through milk foam.43.00TL
Description:FOR EXTRA INTENSE RECIPES WITH MILK
Are you craving a punchy shot of robust coffee with just a little touch of sweetness? That’s Spanish coffee. Spain’s expert baristas inspired us to create BARISTA CREATIONS Corto. We carefully studied the interaction of coffee and milk to ensure we understood how best to create this intense syrupy cup for those bold milk recipes. Take a sip of BARISTA CREATIONS Corto with a dash of milk, and let this powerful, dark roasted blend of African Arabicas and Robusta carry you away with its intense notes of roasted coffee and peppery spice. You’ll love the silky texture and lingering aftertaste in this traditional Cortado recipe: 40ml (Espresso cup size) of coffee, 10-20 ml of hot milk and 2 spoons of milk froth on top.43.00TL
- AEROCCINO 4The Aeroccino4 is the new Nespresso milk frother, even more versatile and convenient than its predecessors. With 2 types of hot foam, hot milk and cold foam, the Aeroccino4 offers you a wide choice to prepare even more coffee&milk recipes at home in a simple way. With one single whisk you can now do all your preparations; just pour in the milk and select the desired button to obtain, in no time, a divine milk froth for your favourite recipes. On top, the Aeroccino4 is also dishwasher proof to ease cleaning. “CAUTION: syrup, sugar, chocolate powder or any other additives should not be added directly in the jug. This may damage the coating during the preparation.”525.00TL
- COSI4Mild & Delicately Toasted
Light roasting classic coffees keeps their distinguished aromatics alive. Cosi meets your palate with a smile. It’s a blend of worldrenowned
washed Arabicas - from East Africa and Central America. Kenya brings the jammy ripe, red fruit notes to Costa Rica’s
rich, sweet cereal base. The light roast and coarse grind keeps this espresso mild and rounded without losing any of its soul. Cosi
with milk takes on an indulgent silky texture and sweet biscuit notes.39.00TL